Here at Park Avenue Realty, we realize that rental properties are important. We represent both landlords and prospective tenants. Renting is an alternate to those looking for a place to live without the large financial commitment. On the other hand, they are just as important to the landlord as an investment. Therefore, getting properties rented are as quickly as possible are important to both parties.
For Landlords – Our Marketing Strategy
Everyday that you property sits vacant potential rent is being lost. Therefore, we make it our priority to use a variety of tools and mediums to market your property and get it rented. Some of the methods that we utilize are the Multple Listing Service (MLS), Internet sites (such as REALTOR.com), social media, and word-of-mouth.
- We will post your property on the leading multiple listing service
- Client’s listing are able to be found Internationally on REALTOR.com, Trulia.com and Zillow.com
- A visible sign will be placed on your property
- We will create an active marketing campaign for your property including advertising, networking and additional web exposure.
- We make sure that only qualified clients view your property
- We remain in constant contact with our clients
- We handle the lease and other necessary paperwork
We know that investment properties are a large investment and return is key. When it’s time to fill your rental, know that you are in good hands with a Park Avenue Realty Associate.
A rental is just as important as a purchase and locating a place to rent is just as emotional. In order to find that perfect place, our associates have access to rental properties via word of mouth and the Multiple Listing System (MLS). Once you have found that perfect place, we will help you through the qualifying process and leasing paperwork.